Launching side-projects greatly contributes to my self-learning. Here’s the list of projects I launched recently and still maintain:
- aShop.co - Effortless Store platform for Amazon Sellers
- aCart.to - One of a kind Amazon product shortener
Projects that are still available, but I don’t maintain those anymore:
- HowToDigitalNomad.com - Collection of usefull resources for Digital Nomads
- FbaMonthly.com - Independent twice-a-month free news for busy Sellers and Amazon Geeks
- FbaCatalog.com - Biggest software catalog for Amazon Sellers
There is also a graveyard of other projects that are not available anymore.
In my free time I contribute to open source. This is an incomplete list of repositories you can find my work at.
- awesome-stimulusjs - Modestly awesome list of StimulusJS related content.
- carriage - Carriage is a Ruby wrapper to Amazon’s Cart Form functionality
- acts-as-taggable-array-on - Simple tagging gem for Rails using postgres array.
- vaccum - A wrapper to the Amazon Product Advertising API
- peanut_labs - Gem wrapper for integration with peanutlabs.com
- jekyll-news-sitemap - Your friendly gem to produce Google News sitemap compatible xml file.