Launching side-projects greatly contributes to my self-learning. Here’s the list of projects I launched recently and still maintain:
- aShop.co - Effortless Store platform for Amazon Sellers
- aCart.to - One of a kind Amazon product shortener
- FbaMonthly.com - Independent twice-a-month free newsletter for busy Sellers and Amazon Geeks
- FbaCatalog.com - Biggest software catalog for Amazon Sellers
In my free time, I maintain very lean gems for my personal use:
- carriage - Carriage is a Ruby wrapper to Amazon’s Cart Form functionality
- acts-as-taggable-array-on - Simple tagging gem for Rails using postgres array.
- vaccum - A wrapper to the Amazon Product Advertising API
- peanut_labs - Gem wrapper for integration with peanutlabs.com
- jekyll-news-sitemap - Your friendly gem to produce Google News sitemap compatible xml file.